Monday, August 17, 2009

Shoulder Clunking Noise

Elbingerode

This past weekend I was able to spend with family in Montowski Elbingerode. It was very nice, for the first time this year again in Elbi to enjoy the fantastic weather to enjoy time with friends and sisters to feel the sun, hear the rustling of the leaves and the creek, laughing children to who live to breathe the fresh air and still be read with Pascal evening before falling asleep ... All I need really do not, right? I had still more: a number of sounds that could easily house the mother-church hall went directly to my dream wings of the soul, but praise and thanks to him that I always return this kindness can be given. Music is my way of expressing myself ;-)

Of the many conversations in which they told each other what we have experienced and what a move, let me know the words of a friend got stuck:
"The great thing about God is that it does not mean it! "

I can say is true - and is nothing more to add. Well - maybe a "Thanks, Dad!"? ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment