Thursday, August 13, 2009

How Do I Get Maplestory To Small Screen

short visit to Potsdam

This afternoon I had the pleasure to be able to visit with a dear colleague Potsdam. Together we enjoyed the park and the Sanssouci Palace before an evening walk in through the Dutch Quarter, followed by dinner in a fantastic French restaurant the day the impression of illuminated fountains in the city finished. My heart is still so full of joy about it!

Hach how good it is us in our country! Should we not be more grateful for that - for all the things we look so natural?
Mine is a prayer of young West African Christians still so in the ear - of people who might have seen material, and prospects for development can only dream of our states, and yet live so cheerful and happy as a donee their day:

H err I throw my joy

like birds in the sky.

The night is verflattert,

and I am looking at the light.

So one day, Lord, such a day!


D a sun has burned off the dew

of grass and of our hearts.

What comes out of us because,

what is there to us this morning,

that's you.


H err, I'm happy today, in the morning.

The birds and singing angels,

and I rejoice, too.

The all and our hearts

are open to your grace.


I feel my body and I thank ch.

The sun burns my skin,

I thank you.

The sea rolling against the beach,

applauds the spray against our house,

thank me.


H err, I'm looking forward to the creation

and that you are behind and beside

and before and above and in us.


I am ch me, Lord, I am

and look forward to.

The psalms sing of your love,

the prophets preach,

and we learn.


H err, I throw my joy

like birds in the sky.

A new day, the sparkles and crackles, pops and

jubilant of your love.

Every day do thou

Hallelujah, Lord.


me remains to say is: AMEN ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment