Sunday, January 23, 2011

Where To Buy Herbal Cigarettes Nyc

Ebay insolence

now. Sale. Private flea market. What We had great fun times, is now quite serious. The feedback system of eBay, the trust provides Herstück since 2008 provide for special protection of buyers. A private online flea market can only rate a buyer positive. Buyers can rate the seller but still negative. This can also means that buyers can deal with this negative assessment is rather arbitrary, and the whole circus flea market, a real circus.

we playing the prototype of an example of, say marlene28061976 (4 votes). Marlene has bought a headset from a seller. It is bad weather, Marlene has a bad mood, just the seller paid 1.55 EUR for headphones and postage and write out of boredom like a complaint Mail, where her remains headphones.



Hello :-) I wonder where is you have a confirmation that my money has been received and that the headphones are out?

I had bought something else on Sunday, on Monday transferred the money and the money is there already received and the goods already on the way! And of you, I Ahbe not heard?

I hope it went well?

Log in them a note about!

Thank

Merry Christmas

- marlene28061976


We are Wednesday, the seller would have to almost 1.55 EUR overlooked in his account. Discovered but they still bring his headphones on the same day the post office and then discovered the e-mail from Marlene. And then another.


So I had hoped once to hear from you. Receipt, goods enttäsucht am ... something! Also, I Ahbe emailed and received no answer!

I want to know please what is already paid with my article? An article that I have bought a few days later, on his way. The money was already there ... so what is your problem?

Please reply!

Thank

- marlene28061976



And to wonder. How? Money in the account now, even demand, where the product remains. All right. Previous Short answer: I

Monday I get the money, Monday was the letter at the post office. Faster is not real.

Then, Marlene runs her claws out: I think

I was always friendly! I can not help it that you feel like so pissed off. As you read it in the reviews! They come with criticism does not seem clear to me. Set right with me! Do not worry for you I is divisible nothing more. I guess you do not tick right!

- marlene28061976


sets And shortly after later:

start times to sensitize judges to read properly. I would even wanted a aheb Fohes hard! I guess therein lies a frustrated man ... I feel sorry for!

Merry Christmas with your loved ones

- marlene28061976


Marlene can almost no longer contain herself and writes an hour later again, we still have Monday:

Honestly, your behavior is quite narcissistic! They come with criticism is not clear. I must assume that you have lied. I want to have my headphones, and do not do with your theater!

- marlene28061976


AND ZACK, as it is, the negative assessment: "Difficult Communication. Very unfriendly. Hope the items are coming! "


What remains to be done to the seller? Besides a friendly request for the reduction of negative evaluation?

Hello,
I would ask you to retract your negative rating
. The headphones are on the day of
payment is received wait went out.

Merry Christmas


And. And as the answer. Marlene is so seemingly permanently online.

wait I will if the goods are up there tomorrow. Normale post comes so also, despite the weather. If so I will take out the negative feedback. I would also like an apology from you am. Then I very much willing to take out the bad review and it won by "communication difficulties".
It is their business. I talked to Ebay! Is beyond me why you hold such a theater.

If my product is delivered tomorrow, all is well!

- marlene28061976


All right, who now writes the eBay customer service can, on the one trying to make assessment or to report the extortion claims the defamatory content of the emails. are likely to be successful it is rather not. The eBay customer service sent in such cases, only endless text blocks and relies on the fact of the auction to view the contents can not and can not decide whether Item as described correctly or not, or have been sent on time. In short. Whatever request, no response in repetitive text blocks. And against the negative evaluation can Ebay do anything. Whether justified or not.

save Nevertheless requests to the Ebay customer service via e-mail money. Phone can be quite expensive and then referenced in long meaningless redundanden query sets on the email support ...


Ah yes, the product was delivered on time. Marlene had but still a bad mood and did not return the bad rating.

Private sellers have so bad cards on Ebay. Service and support by Ebay can forget. But now the Internet flea market learning but Ebay deserves his money. It is well assumed that Ebay wants to get into the more professional virgin trade and its buyer and the sale in such more professional that private vendors in the future remains the only real flea market.


Background:
eBay has made in mid-2008 major changes to its rating system to the overall system even more simple and powerful. press release, which also explains the background to it.

has the same time, eBay has a number of measures designed and sellers, where the hand To avoid possible abuse and to counter.

on the eBay marketplace to act in Germany alone more than one million members each month successful products and services. It is the combination of both - the frequently used items that are offered by private sellers and the Virgin of the commercials - which makes up the typical mix of big deals at eBay, the value the buyer for so many years so special. The more than 23 million monthly visitors to the German eBay site eBay offer everybody an enormous potential. The percentage of items sold by private and professional sellers is approximately 50 percent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment