Monday, December 13, 2010

Is Tamazepam Safe For Dogs

bomb

Damn! Who does not know. Interview as an academic for a fixed set (!) Assistant job.

"hmmmh when I look at me as your CV, you have top references. Did you study, completed with 1.0. I'm not sure if you are right here, especially with the salary level that we pay here can "
....
The inner film is running out. Shit, the bomb ignite over-qualification. Damn, the coals every month on the account, a dream! Now I have yet to CV extra dressing down. What do they want? I will now just work it!
....
"You may still work at your skills as an editor."
...
Ha, ha, I do now about what to report from over 300 applications and as many cancellations? No, I try to love with:
- organize but is has always been one of my greatest strengths -
...
"I'm still not sure if you are not yet over-qualified."
...
Yes what, I have to go now sorry rail? I have family, children, I must feed. If I do not get this job, but there is only net cashier or Hartz IV gagging. And sit at home and I am budget so times really over-qualified. Good, then that is again:
- Organize me lie. I've finally all the years prior to that very successfully. -
Exactly, as the representative of the assistant that is what I get only 60% of salary. What a joke, because of low salary level and such. Man, every month fix carbon in the account. Is not that incentive enough? -
...
"I am concerned that you are in a year gone already and I must again look for someone new."
....
Of course! But hey, hey, I have been trying for 3 years and it does not work. Maybe I'll stay but then 3 years. Ablenkmanöver:
- I know the processes very well and my job is really fun.
...
"Where do you see yourself in 10 years?"
- Yes here, with a bit more responsibility for online. -
... The round
nods.
...
Hey guys, honestly. You with your old school stuff you can pack in 10 years. There is always announced online and then we'll meet again, this time I am the boss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment