Today Repentance Day. Public holiday - but only in Saxony. But what is the same but: repentance?
"The You shall pay me "or the so-called" fines "- so we now know the word penance as punishment I've behaved bad and now I have to bear the consequences for this point so would indeed today all the people this holiday.... seriously, with a very sad face walking through the streets (if any) and remember always remember what they have done anything stupid real
No. That is not the meaning of repentance -.? is that what we have today made it ... But repentance actually means something quite different: to ask a change or a change of mind pause and. Am I still on track or there are areas in my life where I have to choose a different direction? Or maybe even needs to get my life a new direction? Repentance is not a punishment - it is an opportunity. A chance to repent! To return to God. Since then the prayer comes into play. On the one hand, I recognize this provision, where in my life, pursue a different direction and I'm definitely with the prayer always in the right direction: back to my heavenly Daddy who loves me above all else.
today morning when I got hired and my iPod came unexpectedly - but so right - the next song Anja Lehmann that describes so well (in the following German translation ):
Come back to you
Have a lot of time wasted to run away from you like this
I wanted your love escape
Say you find back to me as I do?
Can you take away this pain?
I trust you will, to believe what you have promised
You gave everything for me to give what you
took the load off my shoulders
Please keep my faith in you in protecting your hands Let
I like a little child run back into your arms
I come back to Thee
I release what is holding me,
Only here with you I find my home.
I come back to you
What keeps me here I'll let
And I will forever stay with you because I love you
You touched my heart,
Have I passed out of my valley.
I know the time for tears is over This love will never die
Because you own them forever keep alive
dignity do they all to me the whole world.
But you had I not
I can not say how forlorn I were without you
Text: Jean-Marc Lerigab, Anja Lehmann, Matthias Secret / Music: Matthias Heimlicher, Jean-Marc Lerigab; © 2002 worshipzone.ch (SUISA); translation: Anja Lehmann
rethink a blessed time by discovering where it is in your life at the time and the implementation of what is known in everyday life - that you wish from the heart
The John
0 comments:
Post a Comment