I just found this Easter story - the story of a religion teacher from life - on the blog of Jürgen Werth and would like to give here as an Easter story to the best:
"I'll give grad again religious instruction and told today Easter story of a 1st Class. In the end, I practice with the children the Easter greeting of the first Christians. I greet her with: "The Lord is risen, 'and they answered bravely:' He is risen indeed!"! We practice several times, always in between with a little ditty. I must admit that I missed the word, true 'to explain ...
Later in the same hour I say it again (this time without notice and statement): 'The Lord is risen! Only no one answers because they were not as prepared for it. Then a little 7-year-old girl said timidly, but his case certainly, with a committed voice, 'He is risen ganzheftig'!
That was great! I had to smile like that while I remembered those words a lot deeper into the heart as the 'right'. Yes, he's really risen strongly, and not just as lyrical, poetic verkünstelt. And he lives very scary! And I will once again open to believe that he was also very heavily engaged in my life. This is also very violent necessary ... "So then
: Intense Happy Easter!
0 comments:
Post a Comment