Friday, December 25, 2009

What Is The Sauce Served With Hibachi?

Fear not!

"Fear not" (Luke 2, 15)

I am afraid all the time. And there are reasons enough. What will become of our world? How is the climate? What makes the labor market? And what he does to me? It still works the old parents alone? Pack the kids to study? Is that enough money? If I stay healthy? Fear. Fear. Fear.

And suddenly one comes and says: "Be not afraid!" An angel, not human. One of the sky, not from the earth. One who sees the world from a higher point. Overview added. And he says, why we do not have to fear. "God has not forgotten. The Saviour is born! "The Saviour, who can make all the healing. The world and life. Us. Me.

Jesus was born. God is born. And with that love, courage and confidence. And I can breathe. And pack it bravely, where something is changing.

Christmas is a feast for the resignation, against fear. Christmas is a solid hope.

Source: Jürgen Werth in BILD Christmas Calendar 18/12/2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment